The client is one of the Australia’s largest seafood companies employing over 500 employees and has a proud 90-year history. The company operates at all levels of the supply chain from catching to processing, manufacturing, importing, exporting, and wholesaling. It provides a complete supply chain solution. Their broad line food service range covers all food categories, whether chilled, frozen or dry. It has been the nation’s leading processor of Western Rock Lobster for over 30 years.
I&A Strategic Consulting
I&A was engaged to undertake a review of the current process and systems framework across the various divisions of the Group. The key deliveries of this review were a high-level roadmap and associated recommendations that would navigate the Group to a compelling future state that would alleviate some of the current issues being experienced and address the Group’s needs regarding transaction processing, reporting and budgeting and forecasting.
Challenges & Business Objectives
- I&A undertook a review of the business’s current state processes and systems.
- Issues were identified from this review and I&A made recommendations regarding what a Future state might look like for the client.
The Company adopted and executed I&A’s recommendations which included:
- The Implementation of an Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- I&A was engaged to undertake a comprehensive software and integration Vendor Selection process to replace their aging ERP System.
- Upon the completion of this process, the company selected suitable vendors and is in the process of replacing its ERP.