What is Employment Hero?
Employment Hero is a smarter way to manage HR, payroll, performance, learning, recognition and benefits using an integrated cloud-based solution.
How Employment Hero benefits your business
Employment Hero empowers small and medium businesses with tools, processes and benefits that covers every aspect of employee lifecycle.
Host all employee data in a safe place
Reward your team
Retain engaged employees
End to end human resources management software
- Recruitment and Applicant Tracking
- Paperless HR recruitment and onboarding
- Employee management via a self-service portal
- HR reporting and people analytics
- Manage perks and benefits
- Contracts, Policies, HR Know How
- Alignment and Reporting
- Time / Attendance & Payroll
Automated online Payroll solution
Automate your payroll processes by harnessing the power of a fully integrated HR and payroll platform. KeyPay, Employment Hero’s Payroll module provides you with:
- Dynamic rule sets to streamline pay runs
- Rostering, shift management and time and attendance
- Single-touch payroll reporting
- Award interpretation as per compliance
- Integrate seamlessly with other time & attendance and accounting platforms
- Employee self-service
- Automated notifications, super payments, termination and leave calculations
- Create and customise FairWork compliant pay slips
Frequently asked questions
Learn more about how Employment Hero works, and what it can achieve for your business.
How much time does it take to implement Emloyment Hero?
Implementing Employment Hero solution varies on the complexity of your project. Get in touch with us to discuss your needs, and we can provide a more accurate estimate.
What’s your Employment Hero implementation process like?
We have a structured process that comprises Initialisation, Implementation, Transition and Go-Live. The centrepiece of the Initialisation phase is the Scoping and Requirements Study. The key output from this process is a detailed Scope and Requirements document that incorporates timelines, required modules and software components, resourcing requirements, required effort and associated cost.
Do you provide post implementation support?
Our focus isn’t just on system implementation—it’s about supporting our customers for life. Our post-implementation support reflects this ethos. We offer a range of different support packages that fit neatly with our customer’s needs, and can evolve as your business does.