The organisation is primarily responsible for blood donation and related services in Australia. It has around 100+ blood donor centres across Australia.
Hyperion Profitability and Cost Manager (HPCM), Hyperion Planning
Challenges and Business Objectives
- Current costing system inefficient, pc based and not integrated with source feeder systems.
- Improve processing and reporting times.
- Required widely available solution to all business key stakeholder/users to support planning processes.
- Greater transparency in the modelling processes.
- Alignment of cost allocation to products.
- An agreed and transparent process of allocation.
- Agreed definitions of fixed, variable and step up costs.
- True costs for transfer pricing between organisational units.
- Fully allocated product costs
- Full allocation of costs viewable across resources, activities, Cost objects, cost pools & time
- Tracking actuals vs. budget/planned supply
- Possibility of building in KPI’s as an output
- Ability to produce comprehensive output required by external auditors in an efficient and timely manner