The client is one of the leading providers of insurance in WA offering insurance coverage in the areas of Car, Life, Travel and Home.
SQL Server Database, SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS), SQL Server Analytics Services (SSIS), MicroStrategy
Challenges & Business Objectives
- Large user community with sophisticated reporting and analysis requirements.
- A desire to integrate financial and operational data from multiple data sources into a central data repository.
- A deficiency in strategic and technical Business Intelligence skills and knowledge.
- The organisation implemented an integrated data warehousing solution that supports reporting from 7 key systems, covering Operations Insurance, Oracle ERP, IBM TM1 Budgeting and Forecasting, Claims Management, Net Promoter Score (NPS), Banking and HR.
- More than 200 users access the system to satisfy the organisations reporting needs including real-time, daily, weekly and monthly management reporting across all divisions.
- I&A had been appointed as the Strategic Business Intelligence Partner to provide both strategic and technical thought leadership.