This client is a leader in the installation, manufacture and monitoring of fire protection systems for major construction projects, the oil and gas industry, mining and government assets. It is also widely experienced in the design, installation and project management of major projects globally. It employs over 350+ staff.
I&A delivered a comprehensive HR management system in Odoo Community V10.
Calendar, Sales, CRM, Manufacturing, Projects, Purchasing, Employee Appraisal, Timesheets, Leave Management, Inventory Management, Sales, Discuss, Invoicing, Accounting & Finance, Recruitment Process, Website Builder, Dashboards, Fleet Management, Slides, Equipments, Survey, Productivity
…..Challenges and Business Objectives
The initial discussion with the client was through an introduction from an external government based service and the focus was on entity consolidated reporting. However it soon became apparent that there was a more pressing need to improve the operational systems.
The client engaged I&A to undertake a detailed scope of their system requirements and it was determined that the first requirement was to improve HR management, which was largely manual at the time. The key focus areas were:
- Training, Tickets & Licenses
- Site Access authorities
- Hazardous materials (MSDS)
- Fitness for work
- Uniform and PPE
- Employee directory
- HR document management
The developed HR management system brings all relevant HR data into a single application. This includes HSEQ related reporting to a key mining client which previously took many days to collate and prepare. With a centralised operational HR management system the amount of time spent chasing up HR information has reduced dramatically. Associated risk has reduced and all staff have become more productive. Specifically, the solution provided:
- Reduced risk through better management of human resources.
- More streamlined recruitment and appraisal processes.
- Improved reporting, with more timely and less manual reporting.
- Provided with greater visibility over staff activities, enabling monitoring of performance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Lowered administrative costs.
- Greater ability to deploy resources where required.