The organisation provides a wide range of care-based services to various groups within the northern Sydney community. The Not-for-Profit employs 40+ staff and reports to a board. Previous systems used comprised of MYOB, a customised Access database and a series of disparate spreadsheets.
Odoo(v11) was selected as the application of choice as it offered a wide selection of integrated modules that were seen as a fit for the client’s requriements. I&A undertook a detailed scoping exercise and were appointed implementation partner for this project.
Sales, Projects, Studio, Employees, Accounting, Website Buillder
Challenges and Business Objectives
The CFO of this care provider approached I&A looking for a solution for their operation as part of the process of evaluating a wide range of software applications and implementation partners.
The required outcome was an integrated booking management system that incorporated the following operational requirements:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Booking of Services
- Client Management – including reporting of NDIS/DEX data
- Event Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Electronic documents & care authority permissions tracking
- Web-based client self-service
- Web-based service provider self-service
The Odoo system incorporating client-specific customisations has delivered an all-in-one system for the Client. The majority of related data including emails and client history is now centralised within the solution. The amount of calls and queries has dropped as clients and authorised service providers can manage their bookings and services to be delivered directly within the system. This allows our client’s staff to focus on more proactive activities such as following up clients that have budget for services and have not requested or booked them. In summary, the solution benefits included:
- Improved, more timely and less manual reporting
- Greater visibility over staff activities
- Ability to determine bottle-necks in service delivery through workflow monitoring
- Lower administrative costs
- Greater customer satisfaction and interaction