Based out of Melbourne, the company has remote offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. It mainly imports, assembles and distributes aged care products across Australia.
Challenges and Business Objectives
- Prior to engaging with I&A this national distributor of aged care and disability products was relying on paper-based forms for all aspects of the business including sales orders and delivery dockets.
- This company identified that they needed to improve customer service, retain margin in orders, streamline sales processes and eliminate paper-based inefficiencies.
- Furthermore, significant delays in the accounts receivable department were having an impact on the cash flow of the business and this was due to manual and paper-based invoicing processes.
- Sales representatives can now conduct transactions from their tablets on the showroom floor.
- Clients have the ability to log in and view quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Clients can also transact online and pay invoices through the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA).
- The stock management process has been streamlined with improved order tracking capabilities.