A leading technology commercialisation company. Active in healthcare, environmental tech, and defence sectors, our client operates a scalable platform to unlock the best Intellectual Property and fast track it to commercial success.
Challenges and Business Objectives
In April ’20 during the middle of the COVID-19 Pandemic, our client led a Victorian Industry consortium to manufacture 2,000 ventilators in Victoria with Federal and State government backing. Delivery was required by the end of July’20. Specifically, they were requiring a solution that could fulfil the following requirements:
- Vendor setup – multiple address, payment terms, bank details
- Inventory management with lot and serial traceability
- Purchase Order creation and custom sequencing
- PO Approval Process
- PO Goods receipt by batch
- Quality checks on reception of goods
- Full part traceability from vendor reception to subcontractor location to assembled product.
- Multi-Level BoM
- Work Orders to manage assembly
- Stock issue to subcontractors for sub-assembly
- History of Engineering Change Orders as part of the Product Lifecycle Management process.
- Vendor Invoice to PO soft copy capture
- Automatic Currency Rates for the purchase of imported products
- Integrated Document Management System
- Delivery Docket
- Client set up/payment terms
- Accounting Setup Up and Reporting